- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsps. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsps. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsps. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked seafood mix (like shrimp, octopus, squid, and surimi)
- Stir the lime juice and seafood mixture together in a large-size, non-metallic bowl; allow it to stay still within about ten minutes. Fold in the diced onion and tomatoes; cover, and put the mix into the fridge within half an hour. Whisk together the chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and salt into a small-size bowl. Cover, and put the mix into the fridge within half an hour.
- After half an hour, gently stir the seafood mixture to blend with ½ of the tomato paste mixture. Cover the seafood mixture and the rest of the tomato paste mixture. Keep both in the fridge within half an hour.
- After another half an hour, gently stir the ceviche into rest tomato paste mix, cover, and put it into the fridge within half hour more.
- Before serving the dish, gently stir the diced avocado and cilantro into the ceviche.